Competitive, dependent on experience with the opportunity to progress
25 Days + Bank Holidays
Generous Bonus Scheme
Free On-Site Gym Membership
As Zut’s Motion Designer you’ll work closely with our team across a broad range of projects from 2D&3D animation, TV commercials, conference openers and brand films.
Our ideal candidate will have an enthusiastic nature to work on various aspects of the design process and then implement their skills in a supportive role as well as being able to deliver projects end to end.
• Create quality motion design work
• Help support other members of the post-production team
• Storyboarding & Art-direction of smaller projects.
• Passionate about Motion Design & self-improvement
• Using initiative to apply your creative skills wherever possible
• Team player
• Translating video / motion onto social platforms.
• Good design eye
• Strong After Effects skills
• Strong Photoshop/Illustrator skills
• Ability to visualise other people’s ideas and your own.
• Positive can-do attitude and ability to use initiative
• Ability to manage their own time
• Team Player
• 5 years experience
• Cinema 4D knowledge
• Experience in Premiere / Editing
• Appropriate technical knowledge of video codecs.
30th September 2022
Please send your CV, covering letter (no more than one page) and a showreel/link to examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject of your email. Please note applications without examples of work will not be considered.
Please note due to a high amount of submissions if you do not hear back from us two weeks after the deadline date unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion however, we thank you for spending the time submitting your application to work at Zut Media.